Nikki has seen fit to give me this lovely award:
I’m supposed to tell you six things about me.
- Contrary to popular belief, I don’t tell the blog everything. Almost everything, but not everything.
- I turn 29 on November 13th, and am seriously considering never acknowledging another birthday after this one. Because thirty scares me. Will I still feel like I’m twelve when I’m thirty?
- Some people, and these might be people I work with, think I’m snotty.
- In some ways, I am kind of snotty.
- I dropped out of gymnastics in grade school because I couldn’t turn a cartwheel.
- I’m super proud of this blog, perhaps to the extent that it’s unhealthy. I am tortured daily by keeping it a secret from all but my very closest family and friends, but I know that if I were any more public, I wouldn’t be as honest, and that’s what I’m proudest of, and it’s also why the blog is so therapeutic and important to me.
I’m not going to tag six people. Why? Not sure, I’m in the mood to be difficult? If you’re interested, let me know, and I’ll award you.
October 30, 2008 9 Comments