Alternately titled: signs you are dating an man born nearly a decade before you…
- You have to explain the term “walk of shame” because he has no concept of it.
- He is stunned and impressed when you get carded at the bar.
- Your friends think your music taste is lame, but he digs it.
- He surfs Facebook when he hasn’t called as promised, because it doesn’t occur to him that you can tell he is surfing Facebook when he hasn’t called as promised.
- He thinks of you as young. You are thirty.
- After agreeing not to, he sneaks a peek at your blog, reads 18 pages, and thinks you don’t know, because he’s never heard of a stat counter.
- Whilst reading said blog, he completely misses the treasure trove of internet stalking that is your Twitter account (and a big fat Thank God on that one, btw).
- He still uses Yahoo for his primary personal email. *snicker*
- You convert him to Gmail, and not only does he not check his new account, but he does not set up any kind of forwarding from one address to the other.
- When checking out your Google profile, he totally misses the links to your blog (at first) and your Tumblr and Picasa…. but…
- He sees your shared items on Buzz from Google Reader and thinks the Texts From Last Night you shared are actually yours.
- It takes the better part of an hour for you to explain that no, you are not texting your friends about plan B and level 5 clingers and giving head. That people submit their texts to a website, that you subscribe to via RSS (good luck explaining that one!) and that you just thought they were funny…
April 9, 2010 6 Comments